Become an AMP Scholar
Students with strong interpersonal skills, who are enrolled in a STEM discipline at one of our partner institutions, seeking or involved in research activities with a mentor, and have a 2.5 GPA or greater are eligible for consideration into the AMP Scholar Program.
- Eligible to receive academic financial support through paid stipend
- Eligible to have travel expenses to approved STEM conferences reimbursed by ANAMP – Apply for travel funds here
- Eligible to participate in additional intern and research opportunities – Apply to participate here
- Enrolled full time in an approved Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics discipline at ANAMP partner institution
- Minimum of a 2.5 cumulative grade point average
- Submit a Degree Plan with the application – example
AMP Scholars should access the Submissions page to upload transcripts.